What’s The Buzz?
These days it seems as if everything is on the rise . . . grocery prices, gasoline prices and the cost of energy. It’s getting tougher and tougher to maintain a household budget . . . and that’s where BEE comes in.
BEE stands for “Be Energy Efficient,” and is aimed at helping you remain in control of your energy bills. There are steps every household can take today to minimize energy use and stabilize related costs. Conservation is an all season opportunity. Energy saving tips for both the cooling and heating seasons can be found in this website.
A co-initiative of the Missouri Public Service Commission and Missouri Department of Natural Resources' Division of Energy, BEE is also supported by many organizations and utilities serving the state of Missouri.
Use links on the black navigation bar above to browse through our BEE site.
Energy Assistance and Winter Heating
The links below are included among many others on our Resources Page.
- Winter Heating Tips - (Missouri Department of Natural Resources)
- BEE Videos page
- Community Action Agencies (Missouri Association for Community Action)
- Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program - (Missouri Department of Natural Resources)
- State Emergency Management Agency - Awareness Campaigns - (State Emergency Management Agency)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) - (Missouri Department of Social Services)
- Ready In 3 - Emergency Readiness - (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services)