Division of Energy
Missouri State Fleet Efficiency and Alternative Fuels Program
The Fuel Conservation for State Vehicles, Section 414.400-414.417 RSMo, and the Energy Policy Act establishes opportunities for Missouri state agencies to better manage transportation fuel consumption, reduce waste and promote the use of cleaner, domestic alternative fuels.
All state agencies are obligated to report their progress annually to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources' Division of Energy or submit fleet information to the Office Of Administration for the development of an annual report.
- Missouri State Fleet Efficiency and Alternative Fuels Program, Annual Report--PUB 1195 (FY12)
- 2002 Missouri State Fleet Efficiency and Alternative Fuels Program Model Plan
- State Agency Worksheets and Instructions - These worksheets are provide to assist Missouri State Agencies in their reporting fleet efficiency.
- State Fleet Vehicle Contracts
- Missouri E85 Fueling Locations - MO Flex Fuel
- Missouri Biodiesel Pumps and Suppliers - Missouri Soybean Association
2012 Fleet Managers Meeting Agenda and Presentations
- Workshop Presentation
- 2013 Model Year Vehicle Contracts Presentation
- Ethanol and Flex Fuel Vehicles - Presented by Bradley Schad, Missouri Corn Growers' Association
The following links provide additional information and legislation concerning alternative fuels and fleet management.