Air Pollution Control Program
The Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee (SBCAC) consists of seven members, two appointed by the governor, one each by the majority and minority leaders of the House and Senate, and one to be appointed by the Director of the Department of Natural Resources. Committee members serve four-year terms. The committee is responsible for the following actions:
- Receive reports of the small business ombudsman of the governor's office.
- Evaluate the impact of the air conservation law and related rules on small business.
- Review and assess the impact of enforcement policies on small business operations.
- Recommend to the Department of Natural Resources, the Air Conservation Commission and the general assembly changes in procedure, rule, or law that would help small business compliance with the air conservation law.
- Recommend to the Air Conservation Commission rules for expedited review of modifications for small business.
- Conduct hearings, determine facts and make investigations consistent with the purposes of the small business technical assistance activity conducted under Section 643.173 (RSMo).
Note: The federal Clean Air Act Amendments refer to this body as the Compliance Advisory Panel.
The Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee is administratively supported by the Air Pollution Control Program and meets approximately four times per year. During the last meeting of 2011, the Department of Natural Resources Director requested the committee to work in multiple environmental areas, not just air pollution. The committee accepted the challenge. They are available to discuss any issues that might arise concerning environmental issues regulated by the Department of Natural Resources.
The appointees to the Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee consist of the following individuals.
Note: When a term expires, the committee member remains on the committee until reappointed or a replacement has been named.
|Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee||Committee Status||Representing||Term|
|T. Robin Cole, III||Chairman||The Rite Group
5303 Old Cape Rd East
Jackson, MO 63755
Nextel Me: 573-200-3058
|11/2006 to 5/2010|
|Randy Potterfield||Member||P.O. Box 296
Monroe City, MO 63456
|10/2008 to 5/2010|
|Senate Majority Leader Appointment|
|Senate Minority Leader Appointment|
|House Majority Leader Appointment|
|House Minority Leader Appointment|
|Gale Holsman||Vice-Chairman||11610 Grandview Rd
Kansas City, MO 64137
|Missouri Department of Natural Resources Appointment|
Dec. 6 - Agenda | Meeting Summary
Oct. 9 - Agenda | Meeting Summary | Focus Group Summary Presentation
June 26 - Agenda | Meeting Summary | PM2.5 Presentation
April 5 (Conference call meeting) - Agenda | Meeting Summary
Nov. 30 - Agenda | Meeting Summary | Meeting Summary Addendum
Sept. 21 - Agenda | Meeting Summary
May 25 - Agenda | Meeting Summary
March 9 - Agenda | Meeting Summary
Feb. 1 - Agenda | Meeting cancelled
Missouri Department of Natural Resources
Air Pollution Control Program
P.O. Box 176
Jefferson City, MO 65102
800-361-4827 Toll free
Email: Lucy Thompson