July 25, 2014 -- Daily Air Monitoring Results -- Air monitoring activities continue as the department collects data via our AreaRAE system on a 24 hour per day/7 day per week basis. Daily monitoring events by the department continue to be completed twice per day on a scheduled path.
July 21 - July 24, 2014
July 17 - July 21, 2014
July 14 - July 17, 2014
July 10 - July 14, 2014
July 7 - July 10,
July 3 - July 7, 2014
June 30 - July 3, 2014
July 8, 2014 -- Air Sampling -- Air sampling activities continue on a weekly basis by the department.
Week of May 29, 2014
Week of May 22, 2014
First Agreed Order (13SL-CC01088) Reporting
Reports submitted by Republic Services for Bridgeton Landfill for compliance with the First Agreed Order:
Jan. 18, 2014 -- Republic Services submitted the Bridgeton Landfill Gas Corrective Action Update as required for compliance with the First Agreed Order.
Quarterly (To be filed with the department within 30 days after the last day of each quarter.)
July 8, 2014- Facility Status Report required to be submitted to the Court by Republic Services.
Monthly Data Submittals to the department are required to include:
- Daily Flare Monitoring Data.
- Data Spreadsheet.
- Data Graphs.
- Work Completed and Planned.
- Carbon Monoxide Maps.
- Hydrogen Maps.
- Settlement Front Map.
- Gas Wellfield Data.
- F-1 GEM Data Spreadsheet.
- F-2 Maximum Temperature Spreadsheet.
- F-3 Lab Analyses Spreadsheet.
- Wellhead Temperature Maps.
- Summary of Odor Complaints.
- Liquid Characterization Data.
- Liquid Transport Manifest Logs.
- Monthly Report. (7/18/2014)
- Next submittal due Aug. 20, 2014.
|Weekly Data Submittals are required to be submitted by Bridgeton Landfill to the department and include:
- Leachate Levels in Leachate Collection Sumps.
- Temperature Monitoring Probe Analytical Charts.
- Gas Interceptor Wellhead Temperature Graphs.
- Leachate Level in Leachate Collection Sump Raw Data.
- Temperature Monitoring Probe Raw Data.
- Gas Interceptor Well Reading Raw Data.
18, 2014 -- Republic Services submitted a response to the May and June
data package review by the department's consultant. View the response.
This website is updated as information becomes available. Every effort is made to keep the page current. If you have questions about document availability send an email to email@example.com.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF publications. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download it for free.