Solid Waste Management Program
Permanent Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facilities
- Branson Collection Facility 417-337-8566
Available to residents of Taney County.
- Columbia Collection Facility 573-874-6291
Available to city of Columbia and Boone County residents.
- Jefferson City/Cole County Collection Facility 573-634-6564
Universal Trash and Single Stream Recycling Information
Available to city of Jefferson and Cole County residents.
- Joplin Collection Facility 417-624-0820 ext 501
Available to residents of McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon counties.
- Kansas City Collection Facility 816-513-8400
Available to Kansas City residents.
- Lee's Summit Collection Facility 816-969-7516
Available to residents of Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray counties.
- Mexico Collection Facility 573-581-2100
Available to residents of Mexico and Audrain County.
- Rolla Collection Facility 573-364-6693
- St. Charles Collection Facility 636-949-7900
Available to St. Charles County residents.
- St. Robert Collection Facility 573-336-5155
- St. Robert Collection Facility
- Springfield Collection Facility 417-864-1904
Available to city of Springfield and Greene County residents.
Some household hazardous waste collection facilities will accept waste from outside their area for a fee. Please contact the closest collection facility for more information.
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401.