Water Protection Program
Missouri Nutrient Reduction Strategy Committee
The Missouri Nutrient Reduction Strategy Committee is made up of representatives from the following organizations and groups:
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Natural Resources Conservation Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Agricultural Research Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Farm Service Agency
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of the Interior – U.S. Geological Survey
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- North Central Regional Planning Commission
- Regulatory Environmental Group for Missouri
- Environmental Resources Coalition
- Missouri Agribusiness Association
- Missouri Coalition for the Environment
- Missouri Farm Bureau
- The Nature Conservancy
- Missouri Sierra Club
- Missouri Pork Association
- Missouri Public Utilities Alliance
- Ozarks Water Watch (Upper White River Basin Foundation )
- Table Rock Lake Water Quality Inc.
- James River Basin Partnership
Municipal and County Governments and other Public Agencies:
- City of Independence
- City of Springfield
- Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District
- City of Liberty
- Boone County Resource Management
- HDR Inc.
- Geosyntec Consultants Inc.
- Barr Engineering Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Flotron & McIntosh LLC
- Newman, Comley & Ruth P.C.