Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Tributary to Hickory Creek
Approved Nov. 17, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Tributary to Hickory Creek, WBID 0589, Grundy County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Total nitrogen.
- Total phosphorus.
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Tributary to Hickory Creek TMDL.
- Tributary to Hickory Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was held fiom April 13 to May 28, 2010.
- Comments were received from EPA after submittal. Those comments were addressed prior to approval.