Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordCedar Creek
Approved Jan. 30, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Cedar Creek, WBID 0737, in Boone and Callaway counties.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Net Alkalinity.
- Sulfate plus Chloride.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Cedar Creek TMDL.
- Cedar Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 10 to Dec. 10, 2000.