Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordManacle Creek and Cedar Creek
Approved July 14, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Manacle Creek (WBID 0742) and Cedar Creek (WBID 0737) in Boone and Callaway counties.
- pH (Manacle Creek only).
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Net Alkalinity.
- Sulfate plus Chloride.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Manacle Creek and Cedar Creek TMDL.
- Manacle Creek and Cedar Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from April 23 to May 23, 2004.