Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordBrushy Creek and Muddy Creek
Approved Feb. 11, 2002
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Brushy Creek (WBID 0859) and Muddy Creek (WBID 0855), in Pettis County.
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (both creeks).
- Volatile Suspended Solids.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
- Total Suspended Solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Brushy Creek and Muddy Creek TMDL.
- Brushy Creek and Muddy Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 9 to Dec. 9, 2001.