Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordKelley Branch and Rocky Fork
Approved Dec. 19, 2003
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Kelley Branch, WBID 1016, and Rocky Fork, WBID 1014, in Boone County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Soil loss reductions.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Kelley Branch and Rocky Fork TMDL.
- Kelley Branch TMDL Information Sheet and Rocky Fork TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 5 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 15 to Sept. 14, 2003.