Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Second Nicolson Creek
Approved June 9, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Second Nicolson Creek, WBID 1319, in Barton County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Sulfate plus Chloride.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Second Nicolson Creek TMDL.
- Second Nicolson Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received no comments during the public notice period, which was from March 12 to April 11, 2004.