Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordEleven Point River
Approved Jan. 12, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Eleven Point River, WBID 2604, in Howell County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Eleven Point River TMDL.
- Eleven Point River TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 4 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 27 to Nov. 26, 2000.