Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Nov. 15, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for McKenzie Creek, WBID 2787, in Wayne County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved McKenzie Creek TMDL.
- McKenzie Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 3 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from June 4 to July 4, 2004.