Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
St. Francis River
Approved Feb. 1, 2006
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for St. Francis River, WBID 2835, in St. Francois County.
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- 5-day Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
Documents in this record:
- Approved St. Francis River TMDL.
- St. Francis River TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 18 to Dec. 18, 2005.