Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordDouger Branch
Approved Aug. 29, 2006
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Douger Branch, WBID 3168, in Lawrence County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Dissolved Zinc.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Douger Branch TMDL.
- Douger Branch TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from April 28 to May 28, 2006.