Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Cave Springs Branch
Approved Dec. 6, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Cave Springs Branch, WBID 3245U-01, in McDonald County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Total nitrogen.
- Total phosphorus.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Cave Springs Branch TMDL.
- Cave Springs Branch TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 2 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from July 30 to Sept. 13, 2010.
- Comments were received from EPA after submittal. Those comments were addressed prior to approval.