Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordLake St. Louis
Approved Nov. 19, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Lake St. Louis, WBID 7054, in St. Charles County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Lake St. Louis TMDL.
- Lake St. Louis TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 3 to Sept. 2, 2001.