Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordPleasant Hill Lake
Approved Nov. 19, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Pleasant Hill Lake, WBID 7211, in Cass County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Pleasant Hill Lake TMDL.
- Pleasant Hill Lake TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received no comments during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 17 to Sept. 16, 2001.