Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Feb. 3, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for McDaniel Lake, WBID 7236, in Greene County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Total phosphorus.
Documents in this record:
- Approved McDaniel Lake TMDL.
- McDaniel Lake TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 5 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 21 to Dec. 21, 2003.