Hazardous Waste Program
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Final version of color coded rule text document available
Meetings are held at Bennett Spring / Roaring River Conference Rooms Elm Street Conference Center at 1730 E. Elm St. in Jefferson City.
If you have any questions, or require special services or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact Dee Goss no later than two business days before the meeting at 573-526-7308 or by email.
For information on the day of the meeting please call 573-751-3176. (During this time Dee Goss will be actively participating at the meeting and will be unable to respond.)
Hearing-impaired people may use Relay Missouri at 800-735-2966.
* If you would like to submit topics for future meetings, please contact Dee Goss as noted above.
What is the Hazardous Waste Forum's Goal?
To provide a means for information exchange between department staff and Missouri citizens regarding hazardous waste laws, regulations, programs and procedures to improve understanding and identify areas for environmental improvement in the state.
What is the Hazardous Waste Forum's Mission?
The Hazardous Waste Forum's mission is to identify, evaluate and develop ways to better protect human health and the environment. The stakeholder group includes representatives from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, industry, consultants, environmental groups and other regulatory agencies. The group will meet regularly to evaluate and recommend opportunities and changes to law, regulations and department programs and procedures. These changes are intended to benefit the stakeholders while allowing the Hazardous Waste Program to maintain its mission of protecting human health and the environment.
- March 18, 2014 Part 1 | Part 2
- Dec. 18, 2013 Part 1
- Sept. 4, 2013 Part 1
- June 13, 2013 Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- March 14, 2013 Part 1 | Part 2
- Jan. 23, 2013 Part 1 | Part 2
- Sept. 24, 2012 Part 1
- March 12, 2012 Part 1
- Nov. 9, 2011 Part 1 | Part 2
- Oct. 6, 2011 Part 1 | Part 2
- July 11, 2011 Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3