Public Drinking Water Branch
This section provides training approval and certification information for drinking water and wastewater system operators, including concentrated animal feeding operations. Whether you are new to the industry or a veteran operator, this information can answer many of your questions.
The department has changed all fill-in forms to PDF fill-in. You will be able to save and reuse these PDF forms. However, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher to save the PDF fill-in form. Also, at this time the department does not accept digital signatures. If your Acrobat Reader prompts you to use one, we ask that you don't.
- Exam Application - A completed original application must be submitted to the department at least 30 days prior to date of exam!
- Exam Schedule
- Exam Descriptions
- Schedule of Upcoming Classroom Training
- List of Other Training
- Renewal Hours for Sacramento Correspondence Courses
- Application for Reciprocity From Another State
- Request for Training Course Approval
- Contract Operator Form
- Distribution System Operator Certification Brochure
- Drinking Water Treatment System Operator Certification Brochure
- Design Guide for Community Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification Brochure
- Water and Wastewater Digest
- Environmental Careers - Water and Wastewater Operators
- Drinking Water Operator Certification
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Waste System Operator Certification
- American Water Works Association
- Crowder College Environmental Resource Center
- Missouri Rural Water Association
- Missouri Water and Wastewater Conference
- Missouri Water Environment Association
- Sacramento State Operator Training Opportunities-Office of Water Programs
- Water Environment Federation
- Operator Certification staff at 800-361-4827 or 573-751-1600.
E-mail general questions regarding operator certification to email@example.com.